12/11/2023
Transfer 2 Email 4
CHRISTMAS CONFERENCE!!!
My spiritual high this week has to be Christmas Conference. It was so fun. It is zone conference but for December. While there, each zone put on a skit. It really made me think of my days in Scouts where all the different patrols would do a skit. The food was also SOOO GOOOOD!!! There was the main message about resilience. Being resilient is very important. It is what helps us come back from trying times. It is what allows us to see the hand of God in our lives. It is just really good to have.
The next day I got to go back for the other zones' Christmas Conference because we were picking up a Missionary to be with us for a while. This allowed me to see my 2 friends Sister Martin and Elder Fritzsching. I graduated with them so being able to see them here in Texas was so cool. Maybe at some point Elder Fritzsching and I will be companions. Who knows.
My Low is just like many other times. We are still struggling to have people keep commitments and come to church. Some people just ghost us while others have legitimate excuses of being out of town for work or with family for the holidays. I just remember to keep going. Something talked about today (Sunday when I’m writing this) was that we give people the opportunity to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is entirely up to them to use their agency to choose to keep learning or not. After we give them the choice we can shake off the dust and know that we are giving them the chance. Of course we will still keep trying regardless.
DOCTRINE OF CHRIST CHALLENGE!
We are now done with 3rd Nephi and now in Mormon on Page 472. The Nephites are fighting for their lives but it doesn’t look too good for them. Anyone else keeping up on this challenge of 8 pages a day?
This last week I went to the Hong Kong Market. It is full of Vietnamese stores and products. Really cool place and definitely worth a visit if you go to Houston. There was also a Budist temple down the road that we went to. We also went to the area of Cummings. It is just a bunch of Trailer houses on stilts. It is really funny to see but I guess it works really well if a Hurricane comes through. There are also so many dogs. One small dog legit looked like a wookie from Star Wars. That's something I should’ve gotten a picture of.
Anyway I hope you the readers are enjoying these Emails. I try to make it sound interesting but I never took the creative writing class. I’m also not really in the most exciting area. I just hope you are having a great Christmas Season thus far. Merry Christmas!




.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.