11/4/2024
This week has been great! The past 2 weeks have been really awesome here in the League City area!
The
week has been great with member visits, new friends being taught,
service, and one of our friends entering the waters of Baptism! We
helped a member in the Seabrook ward rebuild a fence that was blown over
during the hurricane a few months back. Well more than just a few
months by this point which is weird. Having the quad helped out with the
fence a lot. Pics to be in the album to see. We went from digging the
holes to the very end.
We
had 2 trunk or treats for the area. The League City wars and the Kemah
Spanish branch did a trunk or Treat together then the South Shore and
Seabrook wards did one together. It was a lot of fun and reminded me of
my training in Jones Creek and Pecan Grove. Last P-day was zone P-Day
and we went to a beach and had BBQ! The AP's came along with President
and Sister Garn. Truly one of the best P-Days I have had on the mission.
I went knee deep in the ocean which supposedly is allowed.
Elder
Stone and Marriott had MLC to plan November goals. I ran it with Elder
Robert's for that day. We met with a friend from the Clear Lake Elders.
His name is Hany and he is super cool. He read parts of the Book of
Mormon and marked the things he liked or stuck out to him. He also was
able to come to church yesterday which is a huge plus. We got some rain
this week which is all good. It was pouring Halloween afternoon. We just
walked around that evening talking to people who were sitting outside.
Knocking doors wouldn't do too good. I got a hotdog and some candy which
was awesome. We did get a find out of it.
Our
friend Jessie was Baptized. He was super excited for it. I got to teach
him once before his Baptism. We had our other friend William come to
watch Jessie's Baptism which was a super good experience for both of
them. The weekend was so good and then of course we also get daylight
savings! It was super nice getting that extra hour of sleep.
As
always I hope you are all doing soooooo good. Also shout out to my
Brother, it's his Bday today! I got a few pictures this week, take a
look at them!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.