10/21/2024
I have yet again
moved onto a new area. I've been hoping to come to this area for a long
time! League City. That's not the only awesome thing about this
transfer. I am also in a fluid quad! My companions are Elder Stone who
was my comp 5 transfers ago, Elder Marriott and Elder Robert's. Elder
Stone and Elder Marriott are the League City Zone Leaders and Elder
Robert's is fresh off the plane from the MTC. The first few days I ran
it up with Elder Marriott while Elder Stone picked up his trainee.
The
car we used to get my stuff to the area didn't have a bike rack on it
at the time so we were using the Clear Lake Elders bike rack. On the
drive over we got a call from them and my bike fell off the bike rack on
the highway and got run over by a semi truck. I can't really blame
anyone because I watched the bike get strapped on and all. I just blame
the bike rack. It was the kind of bike rack I never really used before
and now I really don't trust that kind of bike rack. Now for the rest of
my mission I'm going to use a mission loaner bike but Elder Stone
picked me up a really nice one so that's good.
We
all went together to the League City ward Pinewood derby. That was a
lot of fun. Elder Marriott entered his car and got 2nd or 3rd place. He
forgot to graphite his wheels so he could've gotten higher but that's
OK. The Elders were representing. We met this member who just loves the
missionaries and has a bunch of extra food that she just gives away so
we got a bunch of extra food.
Eventually
I ran the area with Elder Robert's and that was fun because we are both
trying to learn the area so it can almost feel like we are white
washing into the area. It's fun being in a quad especially with a
missionary who is fresh off the plane.
On
Sunday we got a few friends to church. We cover both the League City
and the South Shore Ward. Elder Stone's brother is in the South Shore
ward so that is super funny. There is so much to do in this area
especially as a quad. We are super excited to see how everything goes
here in the League City Zone!
In
the morning I will be going fishing with the Elders in the district so
that will be fun. This will be my second time fishing for fish. I've
been fishing for men for over a year now. How hard could it be?







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.