Saturday, November 25, 2023

11/20/2023

Email 8

TRANSFERS & BIRTHDAY!!!
Wow what a week. I want to try a different format for the Email this week. I want to have my highlight, my low and a spiritual thought.
The high this week was in the middle of the week. We got transfer news on Tuesday night and I am staying. No surprises there. The next day was my birthday. November 15th. I am now 19 years old. There was a training at the mission office and before it Elder Stober and I went to one of the only 2 In-N-Outs in the whole mission. It was really good. I ended up going there the next day too with a bunch of other missionaries while our District leaders and Zone leaders were in a meeting. Basically my Highlight is In-N-Out for my Birthday.
My low point this week is that it is still difficult to find people here in the Jones Creek/Pecan Grove area. I just remember that God put me in this area for a reason. I may not see that exact reason until after I move out of this area.
The Spiritual Thought is brought to you by Proverbs 8:17
“Those that seek me early shall find me”
We need to always be looking for God. If we procrastinate then it could be too late when we do. Think of the parable of the ten virgins that Jesus told. Seek God early. Seek Jesus early. Gain a relationship with them. Do not take them for granted.
Doctrine of Christ is now on Page 304 of the Book of Mormon. Alma is counseling his sons. It is some good stuff. Chapter 37 is really good. Go and read it.
I think this way of doing it is better than recounting day by day. If you really want to know more about a specific day of that week, let me know.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 11/4/2024 This week has been great! The past 2 weeks have been really awesome here in the League City area!  The week has been great with ...