Monday, May 13, 2024

 5/13/2024

How is everyone doing? I hope it has all been swell. Especially for those who are finishing up the school year! It's crazy that I have been out for almost a whole school year and that I graduated almost a year ago.

Wow what a week. It has been a struggle because I have had this cough the whole week. It's alright though, I am fighting back. I had an exchange with Elder Eberle who was one of my previous companions. That was super fun but also wasn’t the most productive day because he was also starting to get sick. We went to Walmart and got some cough drops so it is all good. We had our first district council of the transfer which was fun. It was Elders Stones first time leading out a district council. We met with an inactive family who is super dope. Their son really wants to go to the Temple so that is golden. We really want to help them get to church again. We got to have a lesson with our friend Manuel. They are super awesome! All of Thursday was just a great day. We had dinner with the Wards and then a lesson with a recent convert and we forgot that they also always feed us so we had a bunch of food. I then went on an exchange with the ZL’s. I was supposed to go bike but the air quality with the cough I have would not be the best mix so I stayed in my area. We helped Jason pack up boxes and got in contact with another recent convert. It was a decent day. Saturday was all over the place with a lesson getting pushed back and then canceled. We did help a family move and connect them with the missionaries in their new area to help them move in. That was an awesome service experience. We then had to rush so we could have a church tour with one of the youth as our member participating. He is getting ready to go on a mission himself so we want to get out with him as much as we can. Then we knocked on a door and a guy kinda bashed us. The day was all over the place. Of course we then had Mothers Day! Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers around the world who keep the family going with all their hard work. I love you Mom! Gisel was able to get a Temple recommend so now it's time to plan a temple trip. They might be having a ward temple trip soon.

It has been raining on and off the past week which keeps it really humid and hot. Just today while I’m writing this there was a crazy thunderstorm outside. Stay safe yall! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 11/4/2024 This week has been great! The past 2 weeks have been really awesome here in the League City area!  The week has been great with ...